Current vacancies we are recruiting for
At ICL Immigration Inc, we place great emphasis on assisting our clients with tools, opportunities and resources to enhance their immigration journeys. This includes collaborating with employers who are willing to do an LMIA to get the skills they need.
Current Positions Recruiting
Early Childhood Educators x 6
Yellowknife Day Care Association in the Northwest Territories has an employment opportunity for 6 new Early Childhood educatiors to joing thier team. This is a great opportunity to come to Canada and work towards PR. Click the link below to read more about the job and its requirements and apply via the ad.
Applicant must be able to afford Premium Work Permit Package
Once you have applied click on Free Assessment below, so we can check your immigration eligibility
Posted on Nov 08, 2022
Mister Transmission, Canada's leading transmission and technology experts, has been keeping customers on the road since 1963. With over 65 shops coast-to-coast, we continue to be the largest chain of transmission specialists in Canada.
Mister Transmission is seeking an experienced and responsible candidate to fill the role of Transmission Technician.
• Removing and Installing transmission for repair/rebuild or replacement
• Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned
• Inspection of customer vehicles
• Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform repair
• Review work orders and discuss work with Centre Manager
• Inspect and test automotive systems including mechanical and electrical
• Adjust, repair or replace parts and components to automatic and manual transmissions
• Ensuring the shop is clean and organized at all times
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with Automotive repair
40 hours per week, occ. weekends required.
3+ years experience - Trade Certificate preferred.